2. Allergies are kicking my behind today big time. Itchy, runny eyes, stuffy nose and sneezing - ATTRACTIVE I tell ya!
C. I've only killed one ant today - there was about 2304867340293842374853 yesterday - just in my bathroom....I HATE ants. Spiders...eh, ok - the vacuum takes care of those puppies but ants.....YUCK!!
4. Just watched two of my favourite people in an interview:
5. I need a new phone - mine doesn't hold a charge for even a full day now - it sucks. REally want an iphone.
7. I have to make some cards today.
8. I hate dishes but have to go do them.
9. Really want to try these (found on Pinterest):
banana bread french toast
10. I had a dream last night that I was in bed, and a mouse crawled across me when I was in the bed - it woke me up and really freaked me out!! I am not ashamed to say I turned the light on and left it on the rest of the night - I hate mice too.
11. Thinking of my friend Julie and her family this week - such a hard time for them.
12. I NEED a haircut SO BAD!! I don't think I've ever had my hair this long in my life...
13. I called Canadian Blood Services today to find out when I could start giving blood since having Mono in March/April. I was told I need to be symptom free for 6 months then I can go and start the process. It's something I've always wanted to do and since my sister has found out she has negative blood, I wanted to find out what my blood type is as well. So come October I'll be able to go and GIVE.
Random though it was, that is my Thursday,
have a great one!!